OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR (ORD)– Provides overall supervision and administration of technical and administrative functions of the Region.
TECHNICAL SECTION – Plans, coordinates, implements, monitors, and evaluates technical population management policies, programs, and activities with regional partners and stakeholders. It consists of the following units:
- POLICY, PLANNING AND MONITORING UNIT (PPMU)- Formulates technical plans, coordinates and monitors population management policies and programs within the region with agency partners and LGUs;
- INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS UNIT (IMCU) – Plans and coordinates communication strategies and activity of the population management program in the region.
- MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSYTEM UNIT (MISU) – Manages the database and information system of the regional office to facilitate efficient planning, policy development, monitoring and evaluation.
ADMINISTRATIVE SECTION (AS)– Provides overall management of all the administrative and financial management functions of the region. It has the following units and their corresponding functions:
- ACCOUNTING UNIT – Ensures timely, accurate and complete delivery of accounting services in the region in conformity with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- BUDGET UNIT- Plans and coordinates communication strategies and activity of the population management program in the region.
- CASH UNIT – Provides services related to the management of cash fund allocated for the region.
- GENERAL SERVICES UNIT – Provides service in relation to the acquisition, custodianship, issuance and utilization, and inventory /disposition of Office supplies and properties; ensure security within the premises, and provision of transportation support to office activities.
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT UNIT- Provides services on all matters related to human resource management including recruitment, retention, promotion, training and development, succession, separation, and other human resource-related services of the Regional Population Office.