OFFICE OF THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR (ORD)– Provides overall supervision and administration of technical and administrative functions of the Region.
TECHNICAL SECTION – Plans, coordinates, implements, monitors, and evaluates technical population management policies, programs, and activities with regional partners and stakeholders. It consists of the following units:
- POLICY AND PLANNING UNIT (PPU)- Development, preparation and submission of agency plans, budget documents, and other documents for budgeting and resource programming; Coordination of POPDEV policies and strategies at the regional and local levels; Prepare program and project concepts; Provision of technical assistance to regional agencies and local levels; Provision of technical assistance to regional agencies and local government units in relation to POPDEV strategies.
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS UNIT (KMCU) – Plans and coordinates communication strategies and activity of the population management program in the region; Focus on establishing and operating an approved knowledge management system in the agency.
- DATA MANAGEMENT AND MONITORING UNIT (DMMU) – Install and maintain approved program database and information system; Consolidate, process, analyze package and disseminate necessary data for planning and other relevant decision-making processes; Generate, consolidate and process monitoring information needed for program planning and continual improvement.
- FIELD OPERATIONS SUPPORT SECTION (FOSS) – Ensure efficient FP supply chain management including warehousing, distribution, tracking; Support and coordinate provision of FP service to augment gaps in the LGUs including deployment of FP itinerant team and referral services (e.g. RPFP Helpline).
ADMINISTRATIVE SECTION (AS)– Provides overall management of all the administrative and financial management functions of the region. It has the following units and their corresponding functions:
- ACCOUNTING UNIT – Ensures timely, accurate and complete delivery of accounting services in the region in conformity with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- BUDGET UNIT- Plans and coordinates communication strategies and activity of the population management program in the region.
- CASH UNIT – Provides services related to the management of cash fund allocated for the region.
- GENERAL SERVICES UNIT – Provides service in relation to the acquisition, custodianship, issuance and utilization, and inventory /disposition of Office supplies and properties; ensure security within the premises, and provision of transportation support to office activities.
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT UNIT- Provides services on all matters related to human resource management including recruitment, retention, promotion, training and development, succession, separation, and other human resource-related services of the Regional Population Office.